Happy by Design
Bring the Science of Happiness to Life
With stress and overwhelm at all-time highs in our society, it often feels that happiness is elusive. How can we find it? And hold onto it once we feel it? Once a subject reserved for poets and philosophers, happiness is now a well-studied phenomenon and we know more than ever before what behaviors and concrete strategies help people access joy and make happiness their new normal. And it’s often far easier than we think! In this eye-opening 4-part course you’ll learn all about the transformative science of happiness—and how to apply it in your life today to start accessing joy, hardwiring happiness, and bringing a myriad of associated positive benefits into your life. This course is 100% evidence-based and drawn from the most cutting-edge research in the fields of behavioral psychology and neuroscience. But it’s also practical, applicable, and just plain fun!
In this course you’ll learn:
- The power of positive emotions, and how introducing them throughout the day can change everything
- The fact that happiness doesn’t follow success—it precedes it. We’ve got the science to prove it!
- The amazing benefits of mindfulness, and how meditation is the royal road to happiness
- How to achieve “flow,” a heightened state of consciousness and productivity—fueled by joy
- And so much more!
This course includes:
- Four 60-minute video sessions taught by brain science and behavior change expert, James Garrett
- Four audio recordings of those sessions so you can listen or review on the go
- Four exercises to help you immediately apply what you’re learning
- Four curated reading lists to show you where the science comes from and where you can go to learn more
Join us today to learn how you can apply simple and powerful strategies to experience deeper and more lasting happiness than ever before!
©Brain by Design 2018 All Rights Reserved
James is a brain science curator and neuroscience entrepreneur. He passionately believes that with the right tools anyone can become whomever they imagine themselves to be. James spent six years doing psychology research at Columbia, Tufts, and Yale, and an additional six years building brain-based curricula in partnership with the Queen of Jordan. A rare combination of scientist, trainer, and entrepreneur, his previous work in the Middle East was featured by the NYTimes, FastCompany, and TEDx.