Productive by Design
Get More Done by Working Smarter
In today’s world the feeling of overwhelm is epidemic. We’re all working faster, pushing harder, and trying to get more done in less time. But more often than not, we end each day discouraged and wondering how we’ll ever keep up. In this 4-part course you’ll learn the brain-based secrets that the world’s most productive and influential people use every day to stay focused, get more done, have more and better ideas, and end the day recharged rather than depleted. This course is 100% evidence-based and drawn from the most cutting-edge research in the fields of behavioral psychology and neuroscience. But it’s also practical, applicable, and mind-blowingly simple! Whether you’re an overworked executive or an overwhelmed stay-at-home mom, this course is for you.
In this course you’ll learn:
- The scientific secret to getting more done by working less
- The high cost of multitasking and how to achieve focus in a hyper-distracted world
- The key to keeping your willpower charged throughout the day
- The best strategies to motivate yourself and others to tackle even the toughest tasks
- And so much more!
This course includes:
- Four 60-minute video sessions taught by brain science and behavior change expert, James Garrett
- Four audio recordings of those sessions so you can listen or review on the go
- Four exercises to help you immediately apply what you’re learning
- Four curated reading lists to show you where the science comes from and where you can go to learn more
Join us today to learn how you can supercharge your productivity by redesigning your life with your brain in mind!
©Brain by Design 2018 All Rights Reserved
James is a brain science curator and neuroscience entrepreneur. He passionately believes anyone can become who they imagine themselves to be at their very best. James spent six years doing psychology research at Columbia, Tufts, and Yale, and an additional six years building brain-based curricula in partnership with the Queen of Jordan. A rare combination of scientist, trainer, and entrepreneur, his previous work in the Middle East was featured by: NYTimes, FastCompany, and TEDx.